Monday 5 October 2009

Cult of personality

As you may have gathered, I am still alive (just), but more on that later. For now, a quickie. After completing a personality test entitled "Do you know yourself", here is how the world sees me, apparently;

"Others see you as an exciting, highly volatile, rather impulsive personality; a natural leader, who's quick to make decisions, though not always the right ones. They see you as bold and adventurous, someone who will try anything once; someone who takes chances and enjoys an adventure. They enjoy being in your company because of the excitement you radiate."

Well, as this is how "the world" sees me, I can't possibly comment. Quite how they work this out from such ridiculous questions as "what position do you sleep in?" I have no idea. I suppose I should be grateful for the fact that there was no result which simply said "See you next Tuesday"

Ciao for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment