Monday 13 September 2010

It's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life...

In some, the arrival of dawn and the sight of the rising run inspires motivational, poetic or even philosophical thoughts. I'm sure the answer to many of life's great problems have been solved with nothing more than a fresh mind, a hard think and a long stare out of a window at the break of the new day. Some may see the early morning sun as a fresh start, a blessing, or just simply take the opportunity to embrace life itself.

In my highly complex and intricate mind, waking up to the sight of the morning daylight flooding in through the skylight and gradually opening my eyes to the natural illumination of my bedroom provokes such deep and meaningful thoughts as; I really need to buy a fucking blind.

No comments:

Post a Comment